Masterful Coach Training Program [MCTP]
ICF Accredited Program for ACC and PCC Certification
“Produce world class coaches with highest levels of coaching competence and ethics”
- Create coaching cultures in organizations.
- Provide platform for coaches to become certified with strong coaching competencies and comparable to global standards
- Evolve continuously by upgrading coaching frameworks, best practices, methodologies and deployment of credentialed faculty
- Promote research in coach training so as to contribute towards setting high standards in coaching thereby benefitting society and organizations.
Number of hours of student contact time
Number of hours of student contact time = 100
- Gain strong understanding of art and science of coaching
- Practice coaching skills complying with ICF Core competencies and Code of Ethics.
- Apply coaching skills to coach clients supporting them in transformation
Our Coaching Philosophy
Auriel Global’s WISDOM TO THE FORE MODEL provides a different paradigm for unlocking Human Potential. It uses the framework of Wisdom being fundamental to deeper and consistent successes. It enables one to explore the self and continuously engage with his/her relationships in the defined dimensions. There is a mutual relationship that exists between Wisdom- Intellect- Emotions which drive behaviors and influences every individual in the spheres of :
- Fostering Relationships
- Organizational Linkages
- Role Effectiveness
- Environmental Participation
Coaching Models used:
1) GALLOP Model
GALLOP is an acronym for:
- Getting Started
- Analyzing Context
- Layout Goals
- Leading into Actions
- Obtain Results
- Performance Review
2) WISDOM TO THE FORE MODEL
Listing of lead instructors
- Radhika Menon – PCC, ICF
- Latha Iyer – PCC, ICF
- Pankaj Dixit – PCC, ICF
- Dhruv Sen – PCC, ICF
- B.S.Rao – ACC, ICF
Language/s that are used in program delivery
Formal English is used in training programs as participants come from different countries, backgrounds and culture.
How the program is delivered (e.g. face-to-face, webinar, telephonic, combination)
Program has good blend of face-to-face and telephonic medium.
Professionals who have put in at least 10 years of work experience.
Requirements students must meet to enter the program
Students must have completed 15 years of formal education.
Students must score a minimum of 75% in English oral and written test.
Every student must furnish their profile to Auriel Global. The profile must include a brief about their education, career and their interests.
Every student must submit a “Statement Of Purpose” giving justification for joining the program. Student’s profile and SOP are the crucial & deciding elements in granting admission to the students.
Students must also sign Auriel Global’s training policies before joining the program.
Policies on payment of tuition and fees
- Unless mentioned otherwise, all amounts are payable to ‘Auriel Global Consulting Pvt Ltd’.
- All payments must be made through Cheque or Demand Draft. All payments made by Indian nationals must be accompanied by the Permanent Account Number (PAN) of the payee, without which fees will not be accepted. Please note that cheque and bank draft payments may take up few days to reach the Auriel Global bank account, – please ensure you retain proof of the date and full amount of payment.
- If you are paying by cheque/demand draft please send a scan copy of your cheque/demand draft to us at [email protected] before mailing it to:
Auriel Global Consulting Private Limited
# 2746 , E Block,
Karnataka – INDIA
- For Indian students/clients, the fees are being collected over 2 installments.. They are simply broken up to facilitate the student. 50% of the fees have to be paid 15 days before the commencement of the program. Remaining 50% of the fees have to be paid before the start of 16th module of the training program.
- All installments are payable on or before the last date for the same as may be announced from time to time. Following lapses/delays in second installment payment will attract a penalty of Rs. 1,000/- per day
- For deserving students/clients (specially abled and under privileged) who cannot afford to pay the training fees, we offer a complete waiver of fees with an option for them to pay back after 1 year of the completion of the program. 10% of batch size of all programs can avail this offer.
- International students/clients will be required to pay the full course fees 45 days before the commencement of the program. Only upon payment of full fees, Auriel Global will issue the fee receipt, and the invitation letter for issuance of Visa.
- Occasionally there maybe additional required classes added to the standard curriculum, which may be mandatory. However, no extra fees will be charged for the same.
- If a student wishes to withdraw from the training program, S/he has to convey the same in writing to Auriel Global
- The training fees does not include sales, excise, value-added, or other taxes. Service Tax as applicable (currently 12.36%) would be additional on all payments made to Auriel Global. Further, any additional taxes if levied by the government / taxation authorities, the same would need to be borne by the students/clients. Appropriate intimation of the same would be given to students/clients..
Note: Auriel Global Management reserves the rights to change/modify the fees/schedule as an when the need may arise. The decision of the Management will be final and binding. All the disputes arising out of any concern may be settled in Bangalore Jurisdiction only.
Policies on withdrawals and refunds
We want to make sure that students/clients for our training programs have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information, assessing, and enrolling for our training programs. We provide very detailed outlines of what is involved in our training program and give prospective students/clients ample opportunities through direct contact with our program director to explore whether this program is right for them. Therefore, once someone has commenced our program, we expect them to complete the program without any cancellations or withdrawals.
Auriel Global, reserves the right to postpone/cancel a training program, or change the location of a training program because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case Auriel Global cancels a training program, 100% refund will be paid to the student.
- For students/clients who have paid 50% of the training fees in advance and are not able to attend the training program:
- 100% refund will be paid to the student, provided the program director feels that there are convincing reasons justifying a full refund
- For reasons which are not acceptable by the program director, 25% of the training fee already paid will be forfeited.
- Alternatively, a substitute student (the substitute student is required to meet all qualifying criteria) can be named at any time before the program. There will be no extra charge or forfeiture for making a substitution. Substitute candidate can be transferred to another similar program of their choice within the next six months free of charge depending on availability of seats
- If a cancellation is done by a student who has attended some part of the training program(before the 16th module) and has paid 50% of the training fees:
- 50% fees of the remaining training hours will be refunded
- If the cancellation is done by the student after 16th module of training program, no refund will be made.
- No refund will be payable for non-attendance or if no prior notice of cancellation is given.
- Cash refunds are not available.
- If you paid by Demand Draft or Check, the refund will be credited back to the original bank account mentioned in Demand Draft Or Check.
- If payment was made with a personal check drawn on a Indian domestic bank, please allow two weeks for processing.
To receive a refund of any portion of tuition fees, you must give Auriel Global written notice that you intend to withdraw/cancel from the program in which you have enrolled.
Note: If you are eligible for a refund under the conditions above, you will receive the refund within 45 days of Auriel Global receiving written notice of cancellation or withdrawal
If payment was made in non-Indian funds drawn on a bank outside the India, please allow 12 weeks for processing.
Auriel Global reserves the right to amend the refund policy as set out from time to time without notice.