Performance Consulting deals with enriching workplace performance to align with the Organizational goals and objectives and to enhance Organizational results.
The process is largely data-driven and systematic in making decisions about people and performance. We work with individuals and teams to understand where the performance levels are currently and what the deficiencies are and how to rectify them in order to reach the desired levels.
We collaborate with the management by addressing the factors within an organization that have a direct impact on the individual performance. These elements include:
- Systems and Processes
This process involves not just looking at the specific knowledge or skills issue that need to be resolved by training but look at the whole set of influential factors that lie across the Knowledge Management continuum.
- Focus Group Discussions
- Individual Interviews
- Balanced Scorecard
- Tailored Development Programs and initiatives
- Systems Training
- One on One Coaching
Why Performance Consulting?
- Because it is a process that does not merely implement solutions but achieves sustained results. It is a process that requires linking HR and Learning solutions directly to business objectives.
- According to CorpU’s research(2010) learning organizations that use a performance consulting process have found a consistent, structured way to develop trust and build strong relationships with leaders. This increases the organizations ability to deliver value and contribute to the business, its goals and ultimately its profitability.
Benefits of Performance Consulting
- Resolving workplace performance issues leverages Organizational excellence
- High Impact Learning is one of the greatest takeaways for all participants and stakeholders involved in the program.
- High ROI for the client Organization